Thursday, May 29, 2008

After SPM Where Should I Go??

After eleven to twelve year study at school, do you want to future your study again? What course should I take? Can I afford the course? Is it expensive? Or should I just future Form 6 or University? That is the most question asked by the SPM and STPM holder will ask. Well I myself also have such kind of problem too. It is really kind of hard to choose the subject that you like to future on but which course suitable for me and is my result qualified with the course? That is the biggest problem. Even thought you like this XXX course very much but your result is not qualified with the course you like. You still can’t get the course that you like. Even thought your result is good and can be accepted by the course, but that does not means that the school or college will give you the course that you want. That is the problem again. I admit that I suffer the entire problem and I have solved it one by one. Well, sincerely I more like on ICT more than other, but IT is not my course for my future study. I go on the course that I like but not as like as ICT that is Mechanical Engineering. Truly, now a day, there is a lot of student like to future study on ICT, but at last they end up at home, doing nothing because there is no vacancy on ICT because a big company only require 5 to 10 people to fix there computer and there is no need to many people doing the same thing. Can you imaging that there is thousand of ICT student waiting or this 10 people job! So I strongly advice that forget about ICT, that is my opinion only, the decision is yours. You should go to counseling, so ask any question during the counseling, so that you can get the answer to solve your problem that keeps in your mind. The most important is NEVER NEVER follow your friends to his or her course that they like. You shouldn’t keep relay on your friends; you should have your own view and your vision. Don’t just keep follow your friends. Well yes, we did need friends, a friend is need is a friend indeed. That is the true but listen to me don’t follow.

No comments: