Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Farewell my old car……

Have you all ever seen, the 1st Generation Honda Civic? I guess not much people ever seen it before, but I got it at home, it is with 2 door only. Unfortunately the car is too old and have many problem, it require lot money to repair it. My dad have no more point on this car, so my dad finally decision is sell the car to government with RM5000, since the government want to clear all the old car on the roadside. I was really sad to do so, because this car have it owns story, it almost involve my entire dad’s family member that is include my grandma and aunt, it is a long story and I even don’t know how the storyline is, too complicated. This car ever protect our whole family except my little brother which is not yet born, if I was not mistake, it is the way going back to Kuching from Engkilili, my grandma house, due to my dad’s careless we involve in the accident, which the whole car is upside down, or as we always say the 4 tire face to the sky. It look treble, but no one was hurt on that accident, can you imagine that how strong is the casting of the car and if I not mistaken I was still sleeping in side the car, I was relies when my dad pull me and I found myself sleep on the roof side, till now I still cant believe this could happen. After the car sent to repair and repaint the color from deep blue to white, I not sure the original color is deep blue or not since it been used by many people and the white color is use until now only some of the side mirror and the front bumper change due to some small accident. This car also ever join the car’s treasure hunt with Petronas, I myself also know sure, I only seem the picture take by my dad. Have you ever heard the car also can suffering from sour grape, I mean jalousie? I kind of funny is it but yap that true with this car, on 12/05/2003, my dad new car was been brought to home, previously the car can be started easily and no much problem at all, but thing change, when the new car come. It started to no easily been started and if you didn’t drove it 1day, it sure can’t be use by tomorikirow. Maybe is the problem of the battery, but impossible, as the same time the new car come the battery suddenly weak. These phenomena still happen till today, lot battery have been replace and it still like that. So every day my mom will use this car to fetch my sibling to school, in order to let it move, else we need to spend money repair again. Yesterday, I went to surfing internet to find the information about this car. According to wikipedia this car was produce on 1973-1979. it was first introduced in 1972 Equipped with a 1,169 cc (71.3 cu in) four-cylinder engine, the first generation Civic was designed to compete with American compact vehicles and offered features such as front power disc brakes and reclining vinyl bucket seats and AM radio. The Civic was available as a coupe, a three and a five door hatchback as well as a five door station wagon, while mine is 3 door hatchback types. Due to the 1973 oil crisis demand for fuel efficient vehicles was high and the Civic's build quality matched its fuel economy allowing it to succeed in the market. Below the the picture that i found in Internet this car is very similar with my car (left) , while this one (Right)  was nice it is still shinning ant this photograper take this picture one the Honda's Auto Show. If i got money, i will definitely make it like that. While my own car photo, i will put it on below.

The Picture of the Car Accident

The lastest snap shot or maybe the last shot i ever make.
But now the car hasn’t sell to the government yet due to the waiting result of the car by the PUSPAKOM. Kind of sad with the car, since I was a baby, I ready sitting in this car, it was around more then 10 year my parent use it, and now I was only 19 year old, it was older then me. No choice got to say farewell to him. Farewell my old car. Has-ta-la-vis-ta.

No comments: