Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Online Game 赤壁 (Red Cliff)

I introduction everyone on this can say is new and can say is old online game 赤壁 (Red Cliff) this game is about the China Story三国演义it is about the war between the 3 nation that is 蜀,魏and 吴. Well beside that it also follows most on the movies of 赤壁 that on air recently. On this game you can chose 18 type of weapon but you only can chose one and when you reach to Level 60 you can chose another weapon with you. I was chose the Spear as my main weapon and I will take Fan (扇) as my second weapon. Well there are 18 weapons can be seen in this game but in Malaysia Server there are only open 10 weapons and that is Bow 弓, Wizard Cane 杖, Claw 爪, Sword 剑, Knife 刀, Axe 斧, Fan 扇, Spear 枪, Stick 棍 and Ring 环. There are 8 weapons haven’t open that is Hook 钩, Hammer锤, A battle-axe used in ancient China 钺, mace锏, Dance 舞, Shield 盾, Halberd 戟 and 镗(Unable to translate) This game actually is not hard to play I just use 3 month and now almost full level ready that is level 60, and well be upgrade to level 100 soon. Beside that you can even having chit chat in the game and even holding a weeding ceremony in this game, so why don’t you try on this game. Well each weapons have difference meaning and usage, so do visit their official web to know more. I just wish to inform you all about this game. If you are one of the player kindly left your message below and give me your name in the game too. My Name in the game is Jin Xiang 锦湘 (key in Chinese, I’m using Chinese Name) simile to my true name. See you Soon…

No comments: