Sunday, June 8, 2008

What wrong with playing game?

I dare to say lots of parents don’t really like his or her child facing game all over the time, include my parent too. Well as I ever mention is my first blog that is I am a New Blogger ! on 28 May 2008, that I am the one who learn from Nintendo’s game. Well there is a lot of type of game that should let their child play such as the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii is a game that build to against the old fashion view of playing game. Nintendo Wii is a game that using your physical to control the game and in the meantime it help you to exercise your body while you are playing the game. That is good for health, don’t you agree with me? Will I found a new in the new paper, reported there is Japan’s Wada School offer their student using Nintendo DS Lite’s to study their lesson for 90 minute class. Do you see, Japan’s school already using game player to teaching, and why parent still disagree with game. I am sure everyone knows the Para Para Sakura’s Movie, and now it become a dancing game, do you think that is not good for child? Well game has my kind, there is some with violent action and even some have sex action, well as long as the parent know what kind of game their child play. So I wish parent should change the way of their view on game.

No comments: