Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why I Am So Bad Luck!

sematan On 03/06/2008, I went to Sematan and Lundu which is not far from the Cat City, at there is popular for their fish market and beach. Well that is the first time I went to Sematan. Unfortunately there is drizzle rain fall right at the time I at the Sematan Beach, but I still manage to see the beauty of the beach. The sea water is really as clean as crystal. sematan beach I just drop there just for half an hour only, then I went to Lundu’s Pandan Beach, which is another beautiful beach too. On the way to the beach, I found that the sky turn darker and darker, and I start to worry the heavy rain will come soon. Well, as I arrive at the Pandan Beach, the weather conditions is still dark, I just don’t care it and walk forward to beach. The time I almost near the beach the heavy rain come, a lot of people rust out from the beach and I am the only one who rushes into the each area. The rain is very heavy, so I had to found so place to wait until the rain turn drizzle, and I found that there is a lot of club having picnic at here too, there are same as me can’t go to beach, it poured for almost half and hour ready. So I decide not going beach anymore, at that time, there is some members of the club take out a big plastic that there use for picnic to form a big umbrella. So that they can cover a group of their mate back to their bas. On the way to the bas, there is a lot of people asking permission to join them under the big umbrella that they make, they are really kind, they even bring a lot of people back to their car, how kind there are! Photobucket I was really sad that unable to see the scenery of the Pandan Beach, but never mind I will be back!

No comments: