Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wow a Firefly!

Yesterday night, I saw a yellow light is flashing near my mosquito net, and I found the yellow light is firefly. Wow this is the first time I saw a firefly right in my eye, most o the time I saw it flying around and today I see it in front of me! I quickly take my camera and snap it unfortunately is too dark and the entire photo I snap is dark and the yellow light is not so nice.

This morning, I go to Wikipedia and search the information about firefly, and I found that firefly is the family in the beetle and it scientific name is Disambiguation . I is hard to see firefly flying around at my home, but how this firefly fly into my room since my mosquito net is closed and my door too, but never mind I will welcome it back again.

Well firefly have a short life span so I open out the mosquito net and let it out, at last It flew out, I so happy to see it. Do you ever heard the old folk say, don’t point at the firefly else you well suffer nocturnal enuresis. Do you still believe it? Well I think there is some hidden meaning in it, I think it might meant that do not hurt the firefly, because children always feel strange about something that is new for them and they well sure catch it. I think most properly like this.

So next time don’t catch it else, you mom will sure teach you a lesson on cleaning your own bed.

No comments: